Complete the notes on the Judicial Branch using the following PPT...
Judicial Branch PPT
Monday, February 25, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
#1- Define the following terms:
- credit profile
- credit report
- credit score or FICO score
- types of loans (open-ended loans, closed-ended loans, secured loans, unsecured loans, conventional loans, advance or payday loans loans, advance fee loans)
- low risk vs. high risk borrower
- types of bank accounts (savings, basic checking, interest bearing checking, money market deposit accounts, certificates of deposit)
- Five C's of credit lending (see handout, then list and summarize)
How credit works
#2- Complete the charts..."Benefits and Risks of Credit" and "Good vs. Bad credit"
Benefits & Risks
Bad credit vs. No credit
Good vs. Bad Credit
Thursday, February 21, 2013
I will be out this morning for a recruitment trip to Spring Branch Middles School.
Please use the following website (and possibly the www) to complete your Financial Assets chart.
(When searching for a definition simply type the word in the search bar at the top of their webpage.)